Check out 33realty.com home care tips. So, you can always be at peace with your home.
Do not leave standing water; leaving the house always airy and clean is primary care for your home to be a healthy environment. The thing is, many people get lost on how and where to start.
Know where to start and organize a cleaning schedule! Here are some ideas on how to get organized when determining task frequency:
To make your “general housecleaning day” easier, break big tasks into smaller ones. Just like daily care. For example:
- Leave your bed made right after you get up
- Wash the dishes as soon as you use them (don’t let them accumulate!)
- Have a suitable place for each object, and don’t leave them scattered around the house
- Collect the garbage and put it out
- If possible: sweep the house, dust, and mop. If it’s impossible to do all three, prioritize sweeping the house
For weekly care, it may be interesting to do a heavier cleaning than the daily one and clean more complex items. For example:
- Changing and washing bed linen
- Wash the bathroom
- Wash dirty clothes
- Clean stove and kitchen
- If possible, vacuum the house
Tip: When using more vital chemicals for a “heavier” cleaning, use cleaning gloves! So, you don’t risk developing any allergies or skin irritation. Also learn Do Landlords Have to Clean Between Tenants.
For biweekly care, keep in mind that you will need to do some heavier chores in addition to the weekly chore. Although it can be a much lighter task than doing everything at once. After all, by dividing tasks into more minor and even routine care, you stop having so much work later on. Here is some essential fortnightly care:
- Wash doors and windows
- Clean the vacuum cleaner and washing machine
- Clean the rugs
It may be interesting that, monthly, you invest in heavier and more thorough cleaning. In addition to all the above, here’s what else you can do to keep your home as comfortable as possible:
- Clean and organize closets
- Wash the fridge
- Flip the mattress
For most residents, one of the main disadvantages is being careful with the house rules. Even if the resident disagrees with the rules, it is mandatory to comply, not pay fines, and cherish good coexistence with other people.